BIOL399/499 Guidelines

BIOL399/499 Guidelines for Students

With prior email approval for me to be a co-sponsor for your work in a research laboratory outside of Biology, please get paperwork from the Biology Academic Office (102 Leidy), fill this out completely, including getting your primary sponsor to sign the paperwork.

Then come by my office for my signature on the paperwork.  If I am not in the office (door shut), then please leave the paperwork in the mailbox on my office door for me to attend to.  I can sign and give to the Academic Office.

Here are guidelines for the paper you need to write at the end of Biol 399 and 499