Use these instructions to configure Filemaker Pro 15 to connect to the School of Arts and Sciences (SAS) Filemaker server. Note you must use a wired campus computer –or– be connected to SAS via a Pulse connection in order for this to work.
1 Upon opening Filemaker Pro, you will be greeted with this “Get Started” screen:
2. Click File -> “Open Remote…”
3. Assuming you are connecting to the Kelly Writers House database, use the following settings:
Host internet address: fms-2015.sas.upenn.edu
Favorite Host’s Name: FMS
File Settings -> Show Only These Files: cpcw-kwhcurrentcontacts
4. If prompted, tick “Always permit connection to this host” and click “Connect”
5. Double click on the “cpcw-kwhcurrentcontacts” icon.
6. Enter your FMP account name and password and click OK.