Note: You will need a writing server account with proper permissions to access the writing server.
- Open Fetch from the Applications folder on any on-campus Mac.
- You will see a “New Connection” popup window. If not, click “New” from the top menu bar and click “New Connection.
- You will see a popup like the one in the screenshot below. Enter the following values:
- Hostname: writing.upenn.edu
- Username: your pennkey
- Connect using: SFTP
- Password: your WRITING server password
- Initial folder: /www/data/writing
4. Click “Connect”. You should gain access to the server. All website files are stored in /www/data/writing/ directory. You can click on folders to access respective directories.