The Franklin Ambassadors are a student group lead by Penn Arts and Science Office of Advancement. The ambassadors are in a unique position to show alumni, board member and donors what is currently going on with Penn Arts and Sciences and to give them a compelling picture of the School’s people, activities, and relevance. Ambassadors will help promote events and network with attending alumni and board members.
Ambassadors will also attend exclusive events featuring high profile faculty, staff and alumni, such as the School of Arts and Sciences Board of Overseers. They will also play a vital role in Homecoming, Alumni Weekend, and the annual Levin Family Dean’s Forum – excellent opportunities to interact with the greater University community.
There will be opportunities to network and train:
- Develop leadership skills
- Build your resume through the development of social and professional skills
- Develop skills in communications and public relations
- Be a part of our exciting 60 Second Lecture Series and Knowledge by the Slice lectures
- Promote School events and provide students perspectives on life at SAS through social media
- Have the opportunity to meet and speak with potential donors and prospective students