Globalization Studies in an Urban World
The Center for Globalization Studies in an Urban World supports research and teaching on globalization — at Penn and beyond. It provides an annotated listing of current and accumulated data, projects-in-progress, and commentary, published and unpublished, accompanied by methodological and theoretical discussion.
The Latest RSS Items
- Equal Work, Unequal Growth? Promotions and Recognition for Women in IT
- Joy City Mall: Big Data Analytics Drives Commercial Success
- What’s Ahead for the U.S. Housing Market in 2020?
- Four Ways Leaders Can Gain Value from AI and Advanced Analytics
- E-commerce and Consumers: Can Retailers Meet Rising Demands?