Globalization Studies in an Urban World
The Center for Globalization Studies in an Urban World supports research and teaching on globalization — at Penn and beyond. It provides an annotated listing of current and accumulated data, projects-in-progress, and commentary, published and unpublished, accompanied by methodological and theoretical discussion.
The Latest RSS Items
- Improving U.S. Infrastructure: Getting Past the ‘Coupon Effect’
- Clean Cooking: How Technology and Advocacy Are Helping Save Lives
- How Companies Can Leverage Technology to Deliver Hyper-Personalized Services
- Among Top Math Students, Why Does a Gender Gap Persist?
- Crazy Rich Indians: An Inside Look at the Burgeoning Bollygarchs