Globalization Studies in an Urban World
The Center for Globalization Studies in an Urban World supports research and teaching on globalization — at Penn and beyond. It provides an annotated listing of current and accumulated data, projects-in-progress, and commentary, published and unpublished, accompanied by methodological and theoretical discussion.
The Latest RSS Items
- Investing in ‘Rockstars’: How One Fund Is Building Businesses with Women of Color
- Leading Diversity: Why Listening and Learning Come Before Strategy
- Taiwan’s Tech-savvy Citizens Helped Flatten Its COVID-19 Curve
- How Starbucks Came a Long Way on Customer Centricity
- Flipping the Pyramid: Steps Companies Can Take to Close the Opportunity Gap