Students’ Work (2019 spring)
Group project work of the Beginning Japanese IV
The second-year students made slideshow videos to introduce various travel sites in America to Japanese students for their graduation trip! The videos are so informative, and all of our students want Japanese students to watch these videos when plan for the graduation trip! Please enjoy watching their videos to get to know more about hot spots in the various places in the US!
- 「ロサンゼルス 」created by Mimi and Jin
- 「アリゾナ」created by Brooks and Pablo
- 「サンフランシスコ 」created by Alisa, Faith and Jingyu
- 「フロリダ」created by Danny, Mika and Michelle
- 「ハワイ 」created by Christina, Aya and Jun Hou