- “Trump’s use of the term ‘Chinese Virus’ for coronavirus hurts Asian Americans, says expert”
Grace Kao interviewed in The Hill about xenophobia towards Asians and Asian Americans.
- “Less and Later Marriage in South Korea”
Hyunjoon Park speaks to Omnia Magazine about marriage rates in South Korea.
- “Ask Code Switch: What About Your Friends?”
Grace Kao discusses interracial relationships and friendships with NPR’s Code Switch podcast.
- “Friendship, romance and race: What sociologist Grace Kao found”
Grace Kao is interviewed by Yale News about her work on interracial relationships and friendships.
- “[에듀체크]학생 수 줄면 대학 가기 쉬워질까?”
Joongbaeck Kim interviewed in Joongang Daily News about competition for admissions to Seoul-area universities. (Korean language)
- “SKY 고소득층 비율 46%, 다른 대학 2배…의대는 더 높다”
Joongbaeck Kim quoted in Joongang Daily News on class mobility among young Koreans. (Korean language)