This summer completing my 3rd year on the job, I’m proud of what we’ve accomplished!
- PPE Renewed: Drafted proposals for new course numbering system and revised curriculum, approved by the curriculum committee.
- PPE Growing: The rising senior class has 160+ students as compared to 99 graduates the year before I started; nearly twice as many students pursue honors; more majors are studying abroad.
- Online Presence Refreshed: Designed or helped to manage the design process for new PPE, PennSoNG and BeLab websites; Created online repositories for PPE Honors Theses, SPICE, and PennSoNG.
- $4,640,720 worth of grants that I participated in drafting, negotiating and managing have been signed. /span>
- Master’s kicked off: Served as Interim Director for the MBDS program; Co-awarded Silver Award for MBDS Strategic Recruitment Marketing Plan from UPCEA.