LEHD represents matched employer-employee data for the US. LEHD data are based on different administrative sources, primarily Unemployment Insurance (UI) earnings data and the Quarterly Census of Employment and Wages (QCEW), and censuses and surveys. Firm and worker information are combined to create job level quarterly earnings history data, data on where workers live and work, and data on firm characteristics.
- Business Register Bridge (BRB)
- Employer Characteristics Files (ECF)
- Employment History Files (EHF)
- Geocoded Address List (GAL)
- Individual Characteristics Files (ICF)
- Quarterly Workforce Indicators (QWI)
- Unit–to–Worker (U2W)