Registration: Quechua Student Alliance Meeting 2016
For more info about the event, please click here
- Fill out the registration form (by October 23rd).
- Registration fee payment options:
- Pay the registration fee online
- Pay the registration fee in person at the day of the event: Cash (exact change) or Venmo.
– Students: By October 23rd: 10 US dollars (includes lunch and materials). Late registration: 15 dollars.
– Faculty and non-college students: By October 23rd: 20 US dollars (includes lunch and materials). Late registration: 30 US dollars
– Penn Students & Faculty: No Fee (RSVP required by October 23rd, don’t forget to fill out the registration form)
* The fee only intends to cover the event expenses. However we don’t want anyone to miss this gathering due money issues. Feel free to contact us in case you need to discuss this aspect with us.