My detailed CV can be found as a PDF here.
Theoretical cosmology: dark energy, dark matter, inflation, baryogenesis; field theory;
modified gravity; cosmological tests.
- Sept. 2018 – Present: Carnegie Mellon University
Postdoctoral Research Associate, Department of Physics
- Sept. 2015 – Aug. 2018: University of Pennsylvania
Postdoctoral Fellow, Center for Particle Cosmology
- Apr. – Jul. 2015: University of Heidelberg
DAAD Visiting Fellow, Institute for Theoretical Physics
- Dec. 2014 – Feb. 2015: University of Cambridge
Research Assistant, Department of Applied Mathematics and Theoretical Physics
- 2011-15: PhD, University of Cambridge
- 2010-11: Master of Advanced Studies in Mathematics (with Distinction), University of Cambridge
- 2006-10: BS in Astronomy and Physics, Yale University