- Variable Causee in Sason Arabic. Syntax Brown Bag Talk Series, NYU. February 1, 2019.
- On Iranian Case and Agreement. Colloquium Talk at the Department of Linguistics, University of Vienna. December 15, 2017.
- The speaker in vocatives. Guest Lecture at Advanced Syntax Seminar: The Syntax of Addressees. Department of Linguistics, CUNY. October 11, 2017.
- On Arabic Varieties of Eastern Anatolia. International Workshop on the Spoken Arabic of Siirt – Past, Present and Future. May 27-28, 2016.
- Specificity in Sason Arabic: Semantics, Syntax, Morphology. 1st International Symposium on Spoken Arabic Dialects and their Oral Literature in Turkey. May 17-19, 2013.
- (with Balkız Öztürk). Cognate Objects as a diagnostics for unergatives: A Case Study of Sason Arabic. Talk at the Unergative predicates Architecture and variation. January 18-19.
- (with Kevin Tang). OCP effects in Turkish partial reduplication: Locality and feature specificity. Talk at the Old World Conference on Phonology (OCP 15). January 12-14.
- (with Julie Anne Legate). Turkish Passive Impersonals. 48th North East Linguistics Society (NELS48). Iceland, October 27-29.
- (with Julie Anne Legate). Turkish “Double Passives” and the Theory of Passives. Passives- A Cross-linguistic Workshop. September 16-17.
- (with Virginia Hill). The speaker in inverse and reverse vocatives. The West Coast Conference on Formal Linguistics (WCCFL35). April 28-30.
- (with Julie Anne Legate). Turkish “Double Passives”. Cambridge Workshop on Voice (CamVoice). May 22-24.
- Deriving Split-Ergativity in Iranian Languages. 1st North American Conference in Iranian Linguistics (NACIL1). Stony Brook. April 28-30.
- (with Virginia Hill). Speaker visibility in syntax. GLOW in Asia XI. February 20–22.
- (with Kevin Tang). The importance of sampling and task effects: Turkish Partial Reduplication revisited. The 14th Old World Conference in Phonology. February 20–22.
- The Development of the Copula in Arabic Varieties. Language Contact, Continuity and Change in the Emergence of Modern Hebrew. Hebrew University of Jerusalem. July 4-6.[slides]
- Discourse participants in the nominal domain. WAFL 12 – 12th Workshop on Formal Altaic Linguistics. May 13-15.
- Agreement and Anaphora in the context of Imposters. WCCFL 34 – The West Coast Conference on Formal Linguistics Poster Presentation. April 29-May 1.
- Discourse participants in the nominal domain. GLOW 39 – Workshop on Phonological and Syntactic Reconstruction of Speech Acts. April 8.
- On Copular Clauses in Cherokee. WSCLA 21 – 21st Workshop on Structure and Constituency in Languages of the Americas. The Université du Québec à Montréal (UQAM). April 1-3.
- (with Robert Frank). Agreeing with Imposters: Evidence for a Local vs. Non-local Person Contrast. PLC40 – The 40th Penn Linguistics Conference. March 18-20.
- What can vocatives tell us about the speech act layer?. SYNC. NYU, December 5.
- Suspended Affixation with Derivational Suffixes and Lexical Integrity. MMM10 – 10th Mediterranean Morphological Meeting. September 7-10.
- (with Balkız Öztürk). Cognate Objects in Sason Arabic. LAEL – Linguistic Approaches to Endangered Languages: Theory and Description. Boğaziçi University.
- (with Elabbas Benmamoun). The History and Syntax of the Copula Construction in Sason Arabic. LAEL – Linguistic Approaches to Endangered Languages: Theory and Description. Boğaziçi University.
- (with Songül Gündoğdu). How does negation operate in Kurmanji Syntax?. ICIL6 – 6th International Conference on Iranian Linguistics. June 23-26.
- The Arabic Dialect of Mutki-Sason Areas. AIDA11 – 11th Conference of AIDA. University of Bucharest.
- The Syntax of (Complex) Tense in Sason Arabic. ASAL29 – The 29th Annual symposium on Arabic Linguistics. The University of Wisconsin–Milwaukee, April 9-11.
- (with Elabbas Benmamoun). Syntactic Outcomes of Contact in Sason Arabic. Arabic in Contact: Linguistic and Sociolinguistic Perspectives. December 15-17.
- (with Elabbas Benmamoun). The Syntax of Negation in Contact Contexts: The Case of Sason Arabic. ASAL28 – The 28th Annual symposium on Arabic Linguistics. University of Florida, Gainesville, March 13-15.
- On LF-PF Match in Sason Arabic. ASAL28 – The 28th Annual symposium on Arabic Linguistics. University of Florida, Gainesville, March 13-15.
- Light Verb Constructions in Turkish: A Case for DP Predication and Blocking. WAFL9 – The 9th Workshop on Altaic Formal Linguistics. Cornell University. August 23-25.
- Implications of the Loss of the Definite Article in Sason Arabic. The 6th International Arabic Linguistics Symposium. Al-Akhawayn University, Morocco. June 26-28.