Other than that, I like to read regularly. Some of my favorite authors include Dostoyevsky, Kafka and Kundera.
Currently I am reading
- “The unbearable lightness of being” by Milan Kundera.
- “Critique of Pure Reason” by Immanuel Kant, translated by Guyer and Wood.
Books I have read previously:
- Cervantes – Don Quixote (Vol I).
- Dostoyevsky – Crime and punishment.
- Gangopadhyay – Prothom alo.
- Gombrowicz – Pornographia: a novel.
- Kafka – The trial.
- Kundera – Immortality, The book of laughter and forgetting, The unbearable lightness of being.
- Lahiri – The namesake, Interpreter of maladies.
- Leavitt – The Indian clerk (Biography on Ramanujan).
- Murakami – The elephant vanishes.
- Orwell – Animal farm, 1982.
- Pamuk – Istanbul, Snow, My name is red.
- Roy – The god of small things.
- Tagore – Gora.
Books I plan on reading next:
- Brontë – Withering Heights.
- Dostoyevsky – The idiot.
- Kafka – The castle.
- Murakami – Kafka on the shore.