DDD invites all post-doctoral fellows in the School of Arts & Sciences who are developing or using data science methods to apply to be a Data Science Fellow. If data science is a significant part of your research and you are interested in cross-disciplinary interactions, apply to become a Fellow. You will join an exciting group of postdocs spanning the social and natural sciences, will have weekly interactions with faculty and visitors, and will receive a $5,000 research fund to support your research (travel, equipment, visitors, etc.).
DDD postdoc fellows will be expected to
- attend DDD events and activities when possible
- contribute a tutorial or research presentation (once per semester)
- Describe how you use data science methods in your research. (max 1 single space page)
- Include links to one or two papers (published or working papers) that show your use of data science in your research
- An updated CV
- A statement from your faculty supervisor endorsing your participation in the DDD fellows program (a one sentence acknowledgement is sufficient)
- The first round of postdoc fellows will be selected by a DDD committee from the applications submitted by January 31, 2022
- Selections will be made in early February, with funds available as soon as the award is made
Submit proposals to the postdoc fellows submission page.
General application questions may be sent to email@example.com.
We invite all postdocs to join the DDD activities and events. Everyone can join our mailing list to stay up to date on new events.