Globalization Studies in an Urban World
The Center for Globalization Studies in an Urban World supports research and teaching on globalization — at Penn and beyond. It provides an annotated listing of current and accumulated data, projects-in-progress, and commentary, published and unpublished, accompanied by methodological and theoretical discussion.
- A Transnational South America? March 27, 2017
- Social Networking in Latin America March 27, 2017
- Plantation Agriculture’s Discontents March 27, 2017
- International Drug Trafficking March 23, 2017
- The Radio Kaduna ‘tafsir’ (1978-1992) March 20, 2017