- “Repeated Games” Outline and slides (Perfect Monitoring, Public Monitoring, and Private Monitoring) for the 2018 Delhi Winter School, December 2018.
- “Repeated Games and Reputations” Slides and references for the CEMMAP masterclass given at UCL, November 2016.
- The Impact of John Nash on Economics and Game Theory, a public lecture presented at the ANU, 22 July 2015. References.
- The Canonical Reputation Model and Reputation Effects, a recorded lecture presented at the 26th Jerusalem School in Economic Theory, “Dynamic Games”, June 24–July 3, 2015. Slides for the talk. See my Handbook chapter with Larry Samuelson for more.
- Repeated Games and Reputations, 9th Tinbergen Institute Conference: 70 Years of Games and Economic Behavior, June 26, 2014. Bibliography of talk.
- Premuneration Values, Investments, and Pricing in Matching Markets, McKenzie Lecture, University of Rochester, May 2, 2014.
- Reputations, Second Xiaokai Yang Memorial Lecture presented at the 35th Australian Conference of Economists, Perth, Australia, September 2006.
- Time Consistency, Reputations, and the Importance of Perpetual Uncertainty: Implications for Macroeconomics, Society for Economic Dynamics plenary talk, June 28, 2003, Paris.