- Tomoko Takami, director of the Modern Japanese Language Program, has been elected as the next President-Elect of American Association of Teachers of Japanese (12.18.2020)
- Congrats to Willow Wilkes, a freshman in a dual program with Arts & Sciences and Wharton, who received the Silver Award in George Washington University’s J.LIVE 2020, a national-level Japanese language/presentation competition! (12.18.2020)
- Congratulations to Willow Wilkes, a Penn student who has been named for the finalists for a national-level speaking competition for Japanese language learners! (10.20.2020)
- Two Penn students selected as semifinalists from university-level competitors from across the country for a Japanese-language speaking competition! (10.13.2020)
- The Penn Libraries’ recent project, “Building a Japanese Manga Collection for Non-Traditional Patrons in an Academic Library,” has been published (9.30.2020)
- Tomoko Takami, Director of Penn’s Modern Japanese Language Program, received major development grant
- Diversity in the Stacks: East Asian Comics Collection at Penn
- Check more updated job opportunities on our Japanese Language Program Facebook Page!