There are 1853 Japanese companies that have business in the United States now. By studying Japanese at UPenn, you will have an opportunity to gain the language proficiency as well as the cultural knowledge to work in Japanese companies.
1. Annual Student Panel: Career & Internship Opportunities in Japan at Penn
10th Annual student Panel was held on 20th of October in 2017. Thank you very much for all the panels and students who came to our session!
2. Internships Opportunities
PASONA International Exchange Program
This summer internship program allows outstanding undergraduate and graduate students to participate in a two-month internship at a Japanese company. The internship provides the student with valuable opportunities to learn Japanese business practices and to receive on-the-job-training at well-known Japanese companies in Tokyo. The program also provides a monthly stipend, round-trip airfare as well as company sponsored housing in the Tokyo metropolitan area. Please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details and the application form
Come on Out-Japan Summer Internship Program
For university students and recent graduates with native level English skills, who would be interested in coming to Japan for 6 weeks from mid-July to late August, 2018.
San Francisco Career Forum 2018
February 17 & 18 (Sat. & Sun.), 2018
* Travel scholarships available for students of any major
* Attendance bonuses for students of select IT and Engineering majors
U.S. Career Forum 2018 (in New York)
May 12 (Sat.), 2018
* 2018 information will be available beginning of January
* All positions in the U.S. using Japanese
* All students with legal U.S. work permission welcome (including OPT candidates graduating by December 2018)
3. Human Resources Companies
A human resources firm specializing in Japanese-English bilingual recruitment
They provide jobs, outsourcing, consulting many other human resources services.
They specialize in human resources and career support in Japan and all over the world.