What to expect
Currently we are seeking an intern for the Artists First New York office, but the intern will also work remotely with managers in other offices across the country. The RealArts@Penn intern will be required to assist on a diverse scope of projects and get intimate access to managers in the field. This is a great opportunity for students interested in pursuing a career in the entertainment industry.
The Internship Role Requires:
- a strong degree of multi-tasking
- a sharp focus for details
- heavy script coverage expectation
Who We are Looking For
- a constant team player, self-motivated and willing to learn our business.
- articulate – with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal