Management 360 is a talent and literary management company with a client roster that includes top tier actors, writers, and directors. Through the Entertainment 360 production arm, the company produces film, television, and theater. Our most recent producing credits include the Emmy Award winning series Game of Thrones and the film, Steve Jobs, directed by Danny Boyle for Universal.
The Management 360 internship offers the rare opportunity to learn both the representation and production sides of the industry. The internship experience at 360 is immersive, individualized, and hands-on. Interns are carefully selected and highly valued as an integral part of the 360 team.
What to expect
Critical thinking and the ability to discuss and provide feedback on creative material is a highly valued skill, and your experience at 360 will refine your expertise in this area. Your exposure to the representation and production sides of the company will allow you to understand how these aspects of the industry differ as well as how they work in tandem. At the conclusion of your RealArts internship with Management 360, you will have developed a solid foundational knowledge of the inner workings of the entertainment industry—and hopefully have a more targeted idea of what professional goals you’d like to pursue upon your graduation.
- Write thorough coverage on active and prospective scripts and manuscripts
- Articulate critical feedback on creative material to suggest further consideration and development
- Research for new and ongoing projects in development
- Generate writer, director, and talent lists for new and ongoing projects
- Peruse source material for interesting books and articles for potential options
- Creative brainstorming for project ideas to highlight for specific clients
- Become familiar with industry entry-level basics including scheduling, covering phones, compiling expense reports, and running occasional errands
Who We are Looking For
- Someone with a positive attitude
- Someone with a desire to learn
- Curiosity and a willingness to ask questions
- Office etiquette including punctuality, appropriate attire, and professional behavior
- Familiarity with MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Filemaker and InEntertainment would be beneficial, but is not mandatory