Radicle Act Productions
An internship at Radicle Act Productions will expose the RealArts@Penn intern to the creative process behind new wave project development and production.
See this Press Release from Deadline:
An internship at Cheadle’s production company is an opportunity to intimately involve yourself in the creative process of filmmaking and equip yourself to understand the changing landscape of the film industry. If you want to learn the inner workings of a powerhouse film company in the making, this is the opportunity for you!
What to expect
- Read projects under consideration and in production. Compare rewrites to see how they reflect executive notes.
- Prepare coverage and notes to practice creative evaluation and trouble-shooting.
- Consider media that may benefit from cinematic adaptation and how to translate that media into the medium of film.
- Generate talent lists for projects under consideration and research representatives
- Read samples/view screeners for writers/directors on executive lists for broader exposure to up and coming filmmakers.
- Learn the basics of entry level assistant tasks: rolling calls, scheduling meetings, tracking competing projects and running errands. Desk experience is essential to landing an entry level position.
Who We are Looking For
- Someone who works well with a team. The company is small, so a good attitude, and out-of-the-box thinking is a must!
- Critical thinking and the ability to tactfully but persuasively articulate ideas is a highly valued skill in the film market.
- The RealArts@Penn intern will also benefit from exposure to fresh talent and proficiency in basic assistant responsibilities.