- CONFERENCE DATES JUNE 2-4 2022
- SUBMISSION DEADLINE JANUARY 31 2022
- NOTIFICATION OF ACCEPTANCE FEBRUARY 15 2022
We strongly encourage creativity and experimentation in how you imagine “presentation” of the work in the panel. To support this, we will be offering a series of workshops in March. We will also offer some amount of “Office Hours” – targeted assistance with your presentation strategy and materials. Tentative workshops include:
- No boring powerpoint!
- Easy and free infographics
- Sound for beginners
CONFERENCE REGISTRATION FEES
- $25: Full time faculty
- $15: Graduate students in the United States, adjunct or precariously or under-employed faculty in the Global North
- Free: Graduate students, activists, and film-makers in the Global South
More registration details coming soon!
Feel free to ask questions! Contact us here email@example.com