1. Novel palladium/nickel-catalyzed cross-coupling reactions involving C-C / C-S / C-N bonds formations
2. Development of catalysts for enantio- and diastereo- Selective C-C and C-S bond-formation.
3. Transition-metal-free radical chemistry of azaallyls promoted by base
4. Development of organocatalysts based on sulfenate anion and selenium species
5.Development of hetero-bimetallic lanthanide complexes for asymmetric catalysis
- J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2013, 135, 19016.
- J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2014, 136, 8034
- J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2015, 137, 7135
- Chem. Sci. 2016,7, 4537
- Air stable rare earth binolate complexs are available at strem.com.