The Adversarial Collaboration Project at University of Pennsylvania invites applications for the Brian Labatte Open-minded Early Career Researchers Award.
This award provides up to $5000 to support data collection for a pair or small team of early career researchers in behavioral science (broadly defined) to conduct an adversarial collaboration research project.
- Applicants must be a pair or small team of early career researchers (graduate students or postdoctoral scholars, although exceptional undergraduates will be considered also).
- The data collection must support an adversarial collaboration among the research pair or team. Read more about adversarial collaborations here. Adversaries must be willing to preregister their opposing predictions prior to data collection.
- Priority will be given to projects that have applied or practical significance.
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org, including the CVs of applicants and a ~one-page letter describing:
- The scholarly debate under question and the different adversarial sides of the debate
- The proposed study (or studies)
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis starting July 25th.