Theme: “Legendary Empires: Power, People & Politics”
Program Dates: July 17-21, 2017 9:30AM-4:00PM
Location: Penn’s LGBT Center, 3907 Spruce Street, Philadelphia PA, 19104
- The LGBT Center is at 39th and Spruce Street. The main entrance is on Spruce Street.
- General info about getting to Penn’s campus
- There are free street parking spots in the neighborhood west of 42nd street and north of Market. You’ll need 20 minutes or so to walk from these areas to the venue.
- The closest parking garage is Walnut 38 Garage, near the corner of Walnut and 38th across from the Wharton School building. It is one block from the venue. It will run you about $19/day. More details about Parking garages
- The closest regional rail stops are University City and 30th St. Station
- The closest Market-Frankford subway stops are 40th & Market or 34th & Market
- The closest Trolley stop is 37th & Spruce
- If you are coming into 30th street station, you can take the green loop LUCY bus. It will drop you at 38th and Spruce, one block from the venue.
Meals: A Keirug Coffee/tea machine will be available at all times. Snack bars and lunch will be provided every day. There will be a vegetarian option. There is a Starbucks in the building near the venue, 1920 Commons located on 38th and Locust Walk.