Something new and exciting

bookglutton1Yeah, I never heard of this before either, but I’m loving what it can do and where it can go.

A social networking site called Book Glutton is making internet bookclub reading, and public domain sharing, viable and down right attractive.

The interface here is extremely easy and “no-frills” attractive in a way that makes me think this is something designed with the anticipated (though still uncertain) success of the new Kindle in mind. I just discovered this last week and, as most of you can imagine, making the new version of this site ready for Bloomsday takes up most of my computer time. But I’m really excited to dig into this new thing and have been busy telling others about it.

(presumably some of you out there are already using it and know one hell of a lot more about it than I do so, please, give us some feedback on what you’ve learned.)

I’ve not found too many articles on it yet, but webworkerdaily has  a pretty good report and the site itself is loaded with easy-to-access-and-quickly-understood instruction for new members. Hell, even I can figure out how to use it (providing I get the time…)

-Rob