Mark is currently a PhD Student in the Department of East Asian Languages and Civilizations at the University of Pennsylvania. His research focuses on the history and politics of disability in modern and contemporary Japan.
Alice Tweedy McGrath
Alice is the Postdoctoral Fellow for Accessibility at Penn Libraries Her PhD is English and she specializes in digital humanities, British eighteenth-century fiction, material texts, feminist and queer studies, and disability studies.
Geospatial Data Specialist
The AMP has benefited significantly from support provided by:
- The Graduate and Professional Student Assembly (GAPSA)
- The Penn Libraries
- The University Council Committee for Diversity and Equity
Additional support has also been provided by:
- The Committee for an Accessible University
- The Penn Graduate Student Center
- The Graduate Student Government of the School of Arts Sciences (SASGOV)