This page is designed to gather available online resources in harmonic analysis that are organized by other groups.
If you are organizing a virtual seminar, conference or workshop, or have some other video resources (e.g. talk recordings from a past conference), we would appreciate it if you could consider listing them here to share with the community. To add to the list, simply send us an email (email@example.com).
Upcoming and Recurring Events
- Sep 7 – Dec 9, 2022: ICERM Semester Program: Harmonic analysis and convexity.
- (Recurring) Wednesdays 11am US Eastern Time, Online ETA (Ergodic Theory and Analysis) Seminar.
- (Recurring) Mondays 5pm US Eastern Time, Online Analysis Research Seminar.
- (Recurring) Wednesdays 3pm London Time, Virtual Harmonic Analysis Seminar.
- (Recurring) Mondays 3pm US Eastern Time, Probability and Analysis Webinar.
- May 23-27, 2022, CBMS Conference: Analysis, Geometry, and PDEs in the Lower-Dimensional World.
- Spring 2022, HIM Trimester Program: Interactions between Geometric measure theory, Singular integrals, and PDE.
- November 5-6, 2021, The 17th Prairie Analysis Seminar, Kansas State University, Manhattan, KS.
- Summer 2021, HIM Dual Trimester Program: Harmonic Analysis and Analytic Number Theory.