Globalization Studies in an Urban World
The Center for Globalization Studies in an Urban World supports research and teaching on globalization — at Penn and beyond. It provides an annotated listing of current and accumulated data, projects-in-progress, and commentary, published and unpublished, accompanied by methodological and theoretical discussion.
The Latest RSS Items
- How Fixed-income Portfolios Match or Beat Stocks in the Long Run
- The High Cost of Returns: Should Retailers Rethink Their Policies?
- Why CLOs Will Not Cause the Next Financial Crisis
- Too Much of a Good Thing? The Perils of Overconfidence
- Investing in ‘Rockstars’: How One Fund Is Building Businesses with Women of Color