We do research into the effectiveness of different communication strategies in the climate change and sustainability space.
Information about research news, PCSSM researcher white papers, published articles, currently funded projects, and student research can be found on this site.
Current Research Areas:
- Understanding & addressing climate anxiety (with focus on Gen Z/Gen Alpha)
- Evaluating Anti-ESG messaging campaigns & designing response tactics
- Nexus of climate change and human health communication
- Social media and climate misinformation/disinformation
- Communication of climate and energy policy
For more on the Mann Research Group which is engaged in research and scholarship on climate variability and extremes, paleoclimate, tropical cyclones, and climate education and policy, please go to the Mann Research Group site.