Users must log into Chromebooks using a Google account. Google@SAS accounts are perfect, but any Gmail account with Google Apps will do.
Before logging in, users must connect to a wireless network. For security reasons, we must advise that users connect to AirPennNet while using Chromebooks on campus.
Connecting to AirPennNet
1. Click the wireless icon in the lower right corner and select AirPennNet as your network.
2. A window like this will appear:
3. Replace the entire contents of LINE 1 with your PennKey name.
4. Replace the entire contents of LINE 2 with your PennKey password.
5. Press Connect. You will now be able to log in using your Google@SAS or other Gmail account