Do you want to be in the entertainment industry, but can’t find a way in? If so, you’re going to need the skills and relevant work experience to get your foot in the door for your first job. We take great pride in nurturing the up-and-coming industry professionals of tomorrow. Through our hands-on internship program, students will have a unique opportunity to work with a great team of industry professionals. This company specializes in all areas of the entertainment business; television, publishing, and more. We have several TV shows on major networks and manage A-List talent.
We are a leading independent production company focused on content creation for film, television, digital, and mobile distribution.
You will have the unique opportunity to float between different departments of our company so you can learn everything it takes to run a successful entertainment business. Please see below for further details.
What to expect
Production / Producing
- Be exposed to production management, business administration, pitch meetings, script coverage, budgets, and so much more.
Development / Casting
- Interns will be able to work closely with our development team and gain insight in creating sizzle reels, decks, editing/transcribing casting tapes, and researching trends.
- Be able to sit in on pitch meetings, do script coverage, and so much more.
Editor / Graphic Designers
- Interns interested in graphic design would need to conceptualize and execute a wide variety of graphics for TV decks, social media campaigns, and more.
- Having knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Final Cut Pro, Photoshop, and other editing software is a major plus.
- Being able to produce creative materials.
Who We are Looking For
- Must be enrolled in an accredited college.
- Have strong computer proficiency skills, including knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Keynote, Pages, and Gmail.
- Must have a professional manner and exceptional communication skills.
- Be detail oriented with strong organizational skills and have the ability to multitask.
- Must be eligible to work in the US and at least 18 years old.
- Intern will provide their own housing and transportation.
- Maintain a consistent work schedule throughout the session.
- Our interns should not be intimidated by the fast-paced nature of the business and be a passionate, bright go-getter with strong intellectual curiosity.
- Before starting our internship, you will be required to show proof that you are receiving school credit from your school.
- Interns will have the opportunity to work in many different departments and gain knowledge of the Reality TV creation process.
- Strong writing skills and a willingness to do deep-dive research are required.
- Interns will receive a broad understanding of the TV sales landscape, skills required to create sales materials, and will be exposed to cast interviewing/editing.
- Interns may occasionally be sent on errands.