Databases to be added soon:
A. Macro-level Data
1. Global dataset on the incidence of civil war, 1945-2016
2. Global dataset on self-determination movements, 1945-2012.
3. Data on regional autonomy and non-violent repression of ethnic groups for a random sample of 100 self-determination movements, 1945-2012.
4. Data on United Nations peacekeeping and peace-building operations
5. New initiative to collect data on military interventions prior to the onset of civil war.
B. Micro-level Data
1. Survey/experimental data on national vs. ethno-regional identification in India (Kashmir); data on attitudes toward secession and irridentism among Kashmiris
2. Survey/experimental data on in-group bias, out-group prejudice, and political attitudes among refugees and their descendants in Cyprus; data on violence exposure during the war of 1974
3. Survey/experimental data on political attitudes, inter-personal solidarity, and in-group bias as a result of exposure to policies of fiscal austerity in Greece
4. Field experiment data on discrimination toward Muslims in Germany
5. Survey experiment data from a conjoint experiment on attitudes toward immigrants in Germany